Nicknamed the “Oracle of Omaha”, Warren Buffett is a legendary investor with an almost religious worldwide following. in 2009, Forbes ranked Mr. Buffett as the wealthiest person in the world, and Buffett is consistently ranked among the world’s wealthiest people. This posts intends to provide some quick answers to some of the most common questions about the “Sage of Omaha”.
What is your Warren Buffett I.Q.? Found out by testing your knowledge against the questionnaire below.
20 COMMON QUESTIONS AND ANSWER ABOUT WARREN BUFFETT:
1. How old is Warren Buffett?
Buffet was born August 30, 1930, so he will turn 81 in 2011.
2. Where was Warren Buffett born?
In Omaha, Nebraska.
3. Where does Warren Buffett live?
In the same town where he was born, Omaha, Nebraska.
4. What are Warren Buffett’s nicknames?
Some of the most common ones are: “Oracle of Omaha” or the “Sage of Omaha”.
5. Who is Warren Buffett married to?
In 2006, on his seventy-sixth birthday, Warren married his never-married longtime-companion, Astrid Menks, who was then sixty years old. Menks is Warren’s second wife.
6. How many children does Warren Buffett have?
Three: Susan Alice Buffett, Howard Graham Buffett, Peter Andrew Buffett.
7. What is Warren Buffett’s net worth?
According to Forbes.com, Warren Buffet’s net worth exceeds US$50 billion as of 2011.
8. What is Berkshire Hathaway?
Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK.A, BRK.B) is an American conglomerate holding company headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, United States, that oversees and manages a number of subsidiary companies.
9. Who is the Chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway?
Warren Buffet (as of 2011).
10. What is Berkshire Hathaway’s ticker symbol?
(NYSE: BRK.A, BRK.B).
11. Who is Berkshire Hathaway’s largest shareholder?
12. What was Warren Buffett’s first wife’s name?
Susan Thompson Buffett (1952–2004).
13. What is Warren Buffett’s middle name?
14. How tall is Warren Buffett?
About 5′ 10 (1.78 m).
15. Is Warren Buffett a democrat?
16. Is Warren Buffett a republican?
17. Who wrote the book ” The Warren Buffett Way”?
18. How much money has Warren Buffett pledged to charity?
Buffett is a notable philanthropist, having pledged to give away 99 percent of his fortune to philanthropic causes, primarily via the Gates Foundation.
19. How old was Buffett when he bought three shares of Cities Service Preferred for himself, and three for his sister?
11 years old.
20. When did Buffett become a billionaire ?
Buffett became a billionaire on paper when Berkshire Hathaway began selling class A shares on May 29, 1990, when the market closed at $7,175 a share.